Fort Campbell, Kentucky
This project consisted of detailed energy studies prepared for 1,128 buildings totalling over 9 million sq. ft. at the Fort Campbell, KY base. Project included steam system decentralization, HVAC system replacements, building envelope improvements, geothermal HVAC systems, solar hot water systems, base-wide energy management systems, and lighting improvements.
Allen & Hoshall prepared construction documents for implementing selected energy conservation measures performed measurement and verification of HVAC and Lighting Systems to verify actual energy savings met or exceeded proposed savings through the implementation of data loggers and multiple site visits.
• 1128 Buildings evaluated
• 34 Buildings were decentralized from the central steam system for a an annual savings
• Boiler replacements
• Chilled water system improvements
• Geothermal heat pump systems
• Solar domestic water heaters
• HVAC system replacement to high efficiency units
• Energy management central system
• Building envelope insulators
• Variable flow pumping systems
• Motor replacements
• Heat recovery systems
• Water conservation opportunities