Joe W. Nims
Senior Vice President/
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Clemson University, 1983
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Clemson University, 1990
- Ph.D, Electrical Engineering, University of Alabama, 1995
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Professional Power Engineering Society
- American Society of Professional Engineers
- Effect Of Voltage Harmonics on the Operation of Solid State Relays in Industrial Applications, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 28, No. 5, September/October 1992.
- Evaluation of Temperature Rise of Distribution Transformers in the Presence of Harmonics and Distortion, Electric Power System Research, Vol. 20, No. 1, December 1990.
- Application of a Genetic Algorithm to Power Transformer Design. Electric Machinery and Power Systems,
Vol. 24, No. 6, September 1996.
Back to Staff